If you’d like to support my future ministry work, you can do that via my new nonprofit, Nuance Ministries.
I’m just getting Nuance off the ground, but my initial focus is on three core areas that I believe are vital in LGBT Christian work:
- Public and private strategic dialogue. I have strong relationships with a number of influential Christian leaders, and I want to continue making time to work with them to change attitudes and policies that harm LGBT people, whether on Side A or Side B.
- High-quality video content. I’ve got some really cool projects in the works to introduce people to powerful new stories, teach people about the Bible, and raise awareness of the diverse voices speaking out on these issues today. I want to make it all freely available on the internet for folks to share and use as they please.
- Practical how-to materials. I’ve gotten a number of requests for content to facilitate dialogue and LGBT support in Christian spaces that have traditionally been less supportive. I’m drawing on a lot of research and 20 years’ personal experience in this field to create materials that will resonate and make a difference where a lot of other stuff has failed.
And as always, it’s important to me that all of this be grounded in Christian grace and love, understanding that disagreements matter but that we should not define others by our disagreements with them. Good people can see things differently, and we can work for needed change without demonizing the people who think we’re wrong. We need to see the nuance in our polarized world.
If you’re interested in partnering in this work, you can do so in any of the following ways:
- By check: You can mail a check to Nuance Ministries at the address below.
- Online: Click here for a donation page powered by DonorBox.
- By text: Text the word GIVE to (407) 777-2754 to make a one-time or recurring donation by text.
Nuance Ministries is a 501(c)(3) public charity; your donations are tax deductible. Thank you for your support!
Nuance Ministries, Inc.
8546 Palm Parkway #116
Orlando, FL 32836