Because I’m known for LGBT-affirming work in Christian spaces, many of these resources and posts are aimed at a Christian audience. If you’d prefer, you can view only secular LGBT posts.
Common questions about gay Christians
- “Doesn’t the Bible say it’s a sin to be gay?”
- “Why do you have gay pride parades? We don’t have straight pride parades.”
- “Why do you have to tell people you’re gay? Can’t you keep it in the bedroom?”
- “Isn’t calling yourself a gay Christian like calling yourself an adulterous Christian?”
- “Shouldn’t your identity be in Christ, not your sexuality?” (Also see this follow up.)
The Bible and homosexuality
- (Video) Homosexuality and the Bible: A Nuanced Approach – A video I made to summarize the need for a better approach to the topic; it also explains my view on the Bible and why I believe Christians should support same-sex relationships.
- The Great Debate – Many years ago, my friend Ron and I wrote opposing essays on the Bible and homosexuality. We’re working on updated ones to reflect how our thinking has changed, but for now, here are the original essays.
- New resources are on the way – Sign up to be notified when new resources launch.
Most popular posts
Here are some of my most popular posts on LGBT issues. Check them out, or view a complete list of all my LGBT blog posts.