Posts on this page are more about my personal life and how I’m doing as an individual. I often feel like I’m under the microscope and can be reluctant to open up about my private life, but when I do, you’ll find it here.
Most popular posts
Here are some of my most popular posts on personal topics. Check them out, or view a complete list of all my personal blog posts.
- You asked…I answered.In April 2018, I hosted my first public Facebook Live “Ask Me Anything” Q&A. People had a lot of great questions, personal and otherwise. Check out the video to see how it went.
- My post-GCN lifeAfter 16 years running the nonprofit I founded, my life went in a new direction. Here’s the letter I wrote to my friends in early 2018.
- My mom just died. Here’s what you should say.A few days after my mom’s death, I wrote this to help my friends know how to support me. Everyone grieves differently, but maybe this list will help you next time someone close to you has a tragedy and you aren’t sure what to do or say.
- Introvert phone rules.I’m an introvert, and I have a love-hate relationship with my phone. Here’s a humorous (but true) post about how to use the phone with people like me.
- Advertisement vs. realityJust a fun little post about a truth-in-advertising experience I had on a plane.
- Here’s what it’s really like to be on TV.To brighten your day, here’s a totally silly humor piece based on my real-life experiences on various TV shows to promote my books and nonprofit work.